Are you losing your hair? If so, why not do something about it? Today, there are more hair loss treatments than ever before. If you are bald or suffer from thinning hair, then you can regain a full head of hair with the help of the right hair loss clinic.
At the Canadian Institute of Hair and Scalp Specialists, we offer a full range of hair loss treatments designed to prevent and cure hair loss in both men and women. Hair loss can affect people of any age, ethnicity, or gender. Hair loss has many possible causes, and the right treatment can differ from case to case.
Our hair loss specialists use a variety of different hair loss treatments, products, and services designed to provide the best results and ensure a full head of hair.
Our Hair Loss Treatment in Canada and the U.S.
We offer a variety of advanced hair loss procedures, from surgery to take-home topical treatments.
A hair transplant is often the most effective hair loss treatment for men suffering from male pattern baldness (MPB). With a hair transplant in Toronto, a surgeon can restore permanent, natural hair growth to your scalp, taking you from baldness to a full head of hair. Hair transplant surgery is a simple outpatient procedure that uses only a local anaesthetic and is more cost effective than other hair loss treatments (such as medication or a topical treatment). Our clinic can provide standard maxi-grafts, mini-grafts, and micro-grafts, ensuring optimal results for those who suffer from all levels of baldness and thinning.
Clinical hair loss treatment for women and men can often prevent or reverse hair loss using a variety of non-surgical methods. Our hair loss clinic offers a $79 Six Scalp Treatment and a free hair scalp analysis, which allows our hair loss specialists to determine the health of your scalp and what steps you can take to treat your hair loss. Our Six Scalp Treatment uses amino acids, protective agents, and natural oils to promote hair regrowth.
Hair replacement systems can restore the appearance of a full head of hair without a surgical hair loss treatment. Our hair systems use a combination of natural and synthetic hair and are customized for each patient to ensure seamless results. Hair systems are more advanced than ever before and can blend in seamlessly with your existing hair and scalp. Hair systems are a non-invasive, non-surgical solution that can last for years and provide you with a full head of beautiful hair.
For mild to moderate thinning and hair loss, there are a variety of hair loss products and treatments that can be effective for regrowth. The HairMax LaserComb and LaserBand are take-home products that can be used to stimulate hair follicles and promote growth, while there are a number of topical treatments (concentrated shampoos, conditioners, hair fibres, and creams) that can be used to treat hair loss. Our hair loss specialists can assess your scalp and determine the treatments that will be most effective.
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Our Hair Loss Clinic
1. Qualified and Experienced Hair Specialists/Trichologist Team: Our hair loss specialists and surgeons can provide advanced treatments, including hair loss transplants with standard, mini-, and micro-grafts that can restore a full head of permanent, growing hair. Our hair loss experts provide the best industry-standard treatments and results to our patients.
2. Free and Confidential Hair Loss Consultation: We offer free consultations to assess your hair loss and determine the optimal treatments for your specific case. With our free consultation, you can explore your options without having to commit to a treatment or pay an upfront fee.
3. Suitable Payment Plans Available: Our hair loss clinic offers flexible payment options, working with your budget and schedule to find the right treatment plan. We offer a variety of cost-effective and affordable services and products to our patients.
4. Free $500 Credit Toward a Hair Transplant: Through our web site, we offer a free $500 credit toward a hair transplant procedure, saving you significant money if you choose to go for this treatment.
5. Affordable Hair Loss Treatment: Our hair loss treatments are offered at affordable rates, ensuring that you receive the highest-quality treatments. Our hair transplant procedures are more cost effective in the long term than ongoing topical or pharmaceutical treatments.
6. Locations We Serve: Our hair loss clinic is located by Pearson International Airport in Toronto, ensuring easy access for both local and international patients. There are a number of affordable hotels in the immediate area.
7. Foreign Clients: We serve patients from around the world, including many from the Detroit and Buffalo areas. We are proud to be a hair loss destination for people seeking the best care.
8. Recipient of Numerous Toronto Sun Awards: The Toronto Sun newspaper has recognized our hair loss clinic with numerous annual awards for best hair loss clinic in the Greater Toronto Area.
9. Certified Out-of-Hospital Premises Inspection Approved by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario in Toronto: Our clinic adheres to the highest standards of care, cleanliness, and practice as set out by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. We are approved and certified after passing on-site inspections, which means that we can provide the highest standard of service.
10. Our Reviews: We pride ourselves on providing optimal care to our patients and receiving the best feedback based on our results. We receive top reviews from many of our satisfied patients. Check out our reviews and testimonials online.
The Canadian Institute of Hair and Scalp Specialists is an experienced hair transplant organization located in the heart of Mississauga. We have 20 years of experience in hair transplants, replacements, and hair loss treatment procedures. Feel free to contact us for a free hair loss consultation, more information about hair transplants, or any other hair or scalp concern at 905-272-0190.