Hair restoration help is not too far away.
During your consultation, we’ll explain what to expect before, during and after your hair restoration procedure. There will be minimal side effects, and even the next day you can go for a light walk (once you wear a hat). As the days go by, you will proceed with life as usual but after a couple of months, you will see hair growth that will leave you feeling confident in your decision you made the trip to us.
There are several advantages for choosing The Canadian Institute of Hair & Scalp Specialists, located in Mississauga, Ontario.
- We welcome foreign clients. As far as Europe and South Asia, we`ve seen hundreds of clients restore their hair with one of our services.
- We’re more affordable than you think. Our technology and experience allows for efficient and safe procedures to be completed with decreased costs to you. The cost per graft is now far more economical than the standard charges in the USA or in Europe. We only charge in Canadian currency.
- We offer quality procedures. The lower cost of procedure (relative to your local rates) combined with the success of our procedures (our staff has over 90 years combined experience) allow for faster results so you don’t have to continue using those costly “miracle” treatments anymore.
- We’re conveniently located near the airport and affordable hotels. Minutes away from the main airport allows you to fly in one day, check yourself into a reasonably priced accommodation and complete your out-patient surgery without the hassle of getting to downtown clinics.
- We’re the vacation you never had. Our procedures have minimal side effects that you can make the trip into a holiday while you’re here. You can visit the many sights that we have to offer from Canada’s largest shopping mall, Square One (only minutes away from our facilities) to the breathtaking views of the Niagara Falls.
Here’s a list of nearby attractions:
Air Canada Centre (NHL: Toronto Maple Leafs, NBA: Toronto Raptors)
Casino Rama (Orillia)
Hockey Hall of Fame
Port Credit (offers world-class salmon fishing charters)
Rogers Centre (MLB: Toronto Blue Jays)
Square One Shopping Centre
St Lawrence Market
Toronto Eaton Centre
Other attractions to visit: www.toronto.com